This weekend sweet treat: Stuffed French Toast because traditional French Toast is just too mundane!
As they say, there is no morning as perfect as the one that starts with Nutella, agree??!! And when this Nutella love combines itself with the sweet (pun intended) love of traditional French Toast, oh sweet lord! I just took it one step further and added one more ingredient to this combination, that is, Banana. Said enough! Let’s just jump to the recipe:
Ingredients (2 servings):
4 Slices of White Bread
1/2 cup White Sugar
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 cup Milk
2 tablespoons Nutella
- Mix Eggs, White Sugar, Vanilla Extract and Milk in a bowl.
- Spread Nutella between two slices of bread and stuff it with banana.
- Dip the bread sandwich in the egg mixture.
- In a skillet with oil, place the bread sandwich and sprinkle Ground Cinnamon on the top.
- Cook both the sides until it turns light brown.
- Serve with Maple Syrup.
So make this morning, a Stuffed French Toast morning!
Until next treat, Bisous ❤